|Animal Acupuncture & Chiropractic Treatment
Animals such as Dogs, Cats and Horses respond well to both Acupuncture and Chiropractic treatments. Either can be used to complement your veterinarian’s diagnosis and treatment, or used independently as a preventative, health maintenance programme or therapy for specific physical or behavioural difficulties.
Unlike a human, they will not necessarily tell you they are in pain and it is only your familiarity with your pet’s behaviour and movement patterns which will alert you to a problem. If you think there’s something wrong there normally is!
The following symptoms or behavioural patterns may indicate that your pet needs
Acupuncture or Chiropractic to retain or maintain optimum function and health:
- Changes in movement.
- Limping, shortness in stride.
- Stumbling, poor coordination.
- Difficulty jumping.
- Difficulty getting up or down.
- Change in posture or conformation.
- Behavioural changes such as separation anxiety or aggression.
- Avoidance to being touched.
- Difficulty sitting or standing.
- Lacks energy or motivation to go on their normal walk.
- Loss of performance.
- Signs of discomfort when grooming.
Ailments that can be treated with Acupuncture and Chiropractic include the following:
- Disc bulge.
- Back and neck pain.
- Joint, muscle or ligament injury.
- Skin allergies.
- Breathing difficulties.
- Digestive upsets.
- Constipation and diarrhoea.
- Nerve damage.
- Front or hind limb weakness.
- Loss of energy.
More information on Acupuncture and Chiropractic:
Animal Acupuncturist & Chiropractor at SEH:
Sydney Essential Health is situated in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, 5 minutes walk from the centre of Bondi Junction and close to Woollahra, Double Bay, Rose Bay, Bellevue Hill, Paddington, Edgecliff, Randwick, Coogee and Bondi. Also only a quick train or bus ride from the city of Sydney and Sydney CBD. Click here for map and contact details.