AcuEnergetics draws on knowledge from Chinese, Middle Eastern, Indian and Judaic ancient healing philosophies and texts. The result is a modern treatment modality, backed by thousands of years of wisdom based on a detailed understanding of the body’s energetic physiology and anatomy.
AcuEnergetics addresses the whole energy body and its connection to the mind. It is based on the understanding that the cause of illness is in our attitudes and emotional states and it is the symptoms of these that are present in the body.
Many people come for specific treatment of an injury, chronic health problems or work/family related stress. Some clients attend sessions to work through issues that arise frequently in their lives, such as anger, fear, guilt, insomnia, relationship breakdown and panic attacks. Others come because they find that energy balancing helps relax them and keep them at optimum health.
AcuEnergetics can effectively treat a wide range of physical, mental and emotional illnesses. However, it is also very useful as a complimentary technique and is often used alongside traditional western medical treatments. AcuEnergetics is gentle and non invasive, so it’s also suitable for babies and small children.
Conditions treated & specialities include:
- Chronic back & neck pain and numbness.
- Depression, chronic stress and panic attacks.
- Frozen shoulder, knee problems.
- Chronic fatigue, low energy.
- Menstrual & fertility problems.
- Headaches & migraines.
- Trauma, grief and heartache.
- Burns and speeds up healing after surgery.
- Breathing problems, thyroid problems.
- Emotional instability.
- IBS, Chronic indigestion and abdominal problems.
- Energy liver cleanse.
- Energy lymph drainage.
- Circulation of the light.
- Sacral balance.
- Belt channel & wind gates.
- Meditation guidance.
- Chakra balance.
- Thrusting channels balance.
- Reverse sacral/conception vessel balance.
- Pelvic alignment balance.
AcuEnergetic Practitioners at SEH:
Sydney Essential Health is situated in Sydney's Eastern Suburbs, 5 minutes walk from the centre of Bondi Junction and close to Woollahra, Double Bay, Rose Bay, Bellevue Hill, Paddington, Edgecliff, Randwick, Coogee and Bondi. Also only a quick train or bus ride from the city of Sydney and Sydney CBD. Click here for map and contact details.